Naruto Shadows
http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php


http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random Facts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teshu
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 am

The french women is naked 34% of the time

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitokiri
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 272
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Jamaica baybe

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 am

Teshu wrote:
The french women is naked 34% of the time


~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Konstantyn
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 53
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-18
Age : 24
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

[quote="Bluejay"]
Konstantyn wrote:
Bluejay wrote:
Konstantyn wrote:
Russians discovered a part of California, but it is still not recognized by modern society.

Alaska was stolen from Russia claiming the fact that they America would only return the land to the family that sold it, but since the family members were gone, they kept it as their own.

Technically it wasn't stolen since we paid for it. I saw the deed in a museum signed by either the prime minister or the czar at the time.

Read up some Russian books, 'cause American history books are the only ones that don't include that part of agreement in their books.


Now back to facts:
American chemistry classes are shitty and don't teach you anything. Get ready for college/university young ones XD.[/quote

Any proven business man will tell you that if it is not on paper it is not legitimate.

If you can find me a business man from couple of decades ago, and he tells me that, I'll believe you.

~
Banned from:
Shinobi Generations
Naruto Abunai

Alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PerveySage
Members
Members


Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 pm

abdallah96 wrote:
It's said once that left handed people got 9 years shorter life expectancy, but who knows(I'm left handed)

Left handed at what.

An elephant has the best memory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger.

~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hitokiri
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 272
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2012-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Jamaica baybe

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:29 pm

If all the muscles in a human body would be "Activated" at the same time,a human could lift an elephant

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abdallah96
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 173
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-24
Age : 20
Location : Fenton, MO, USA

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 am

PerveySage wrote:
abdallah96 wrote:
It's said once that left handed people got 9 years shorter life expectancy, but who knows(I'm left handed)

Left handed at what.

An elephant has the best memory

Left handed as in writing bro

~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluejay
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 67
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-23
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:23 pm

[quote="Konstantyn"]
Bluejay wrote:
Konstantyn wrote:
Bluejay wrote:
Konstantyn wrote:
Russians discovered a part of California, but it is still not recognized by modern society.

Alaska was stolen from Russia claiming the fact that they America would only return the land to the family that sold it, but since the family members were gone, they kept it as their own.

Technically it wasn't stolen since we paid for it. I saw the deed in a museum signed by either the prime minister or the czar at the time.

Read up some Russian books, 'cause American history books are the only ones that don't include that part of agreement in their books.


Now back to facts:
American chemistry classes are shitty and don't teach you anything. Get ready for college/university young ones XD.[/quote

Any proven business man will tell you that if it is not on paper it is not legitimate.

If you can find me a business man from couple of decades ago, and he tells me that, I'll believe you.

That business strategy has been around since the building of rail roads.


Just the average life span of a person who is left hand was 9 years less. Being left handed doesn't mean you live less.

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Facts   

Back to top Go down
 

Random Facts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Random Facts 2015
» Random Facts!
» Random facts
» Random social sayings.
» Random little stories that pop in my head at random moments

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Ichiraku's Ramen :: Off topic-