Naruto Shadows
http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php


http://forum.shinobirisings.com/index.php
 
HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Complaining about the SWO - NR situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DakaZZs
Members
Members


Posts : 50
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 am

This has to be solved as soon as possible, as all of you know there were some bans in the past and it has to be sort out now.

How come Moderators are allowed to ban people just for posting links on the chatbox ? I got warned by a Mod for it, i dont see what is wrong with that

there was a person who posted a link with woman tits on it, he didnt get banned although thats way worse than some random links (Ripiz aka Zaoshi got banned for posting links, thats why he terrorized you guys)

And now you guys are scared to unban one innocient Person just because of that ?

I agree that i didnt have a great attidude either, but the Moderators here really have to be more friendly and less power abusing.

If there would be straightforward rules none of this would have happened and we all would´ve been one friendly community.

Although i agree that some others acted like dicks too but that werent that many, not more than 3-4 including myself



My suggestion is to unban the people that got banend and give it a second try, there have been reasonable bans but most of them didnt get a warning (chatbox rules says that they are supposed to get warnings and most of them didnt receive one, or it wasnt a clear warning)




Peace out


flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprinkler
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 129
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:49 am

Sure, let's use reason, cus the mods will surely listen. Smile

And lol @your reputation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 am

Quote :
How come Moderators are allowed to ban people just for posting links on the chatbox ? I got warned by a Mod for it, i dont see what is wrong with that

Quote :
Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Them's the rules buddy.

Quote :
If there would be straightforward rules none of this would have happened and we all would´ve been one friendly community.

heres a link to the forum rules thread: http://www.narutoshadows.com/t1-naruto-shadows-rules

Quote :
Although i agree that some others acted like dicks too but that werent that many, not more than 3-4 including myself

Heres a thought. If you don't want to get banned, don't act like dicks....

It shocks me that some people on the forums feel that they're automatically entitled to say what ever they want to say at any time. Like its their right. A FORUM IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. The Mods have to regulate it to keep it clean. and NOBODY gets banned for no reason. Absolutely nobody. theres always a reason and the person that got banned always acts like they did nothing wrong. i swear it pisses me off wen ppl go "oh this guy got banned for no reason, all he did was post a link to another game". when in the rules it CLEARLY states you can get banned for it.

Follow the rules, dont act like a brat on the forums THEN we will have a more friendly forum.

Peace out Smile

~
The Dragon hidden in the Cloud

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprinkler
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 129
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:57 am

roboWarrior001 wrote:
Quote :
How come Moderators are allowed to ban people just for posting links on the chatbox ? I got warned by a Mod for it, i dont see what is wrong with that

Quote :
Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Them's the rules buddy.

Quote :
If there would be straightforward rules none of this would have happened and we all would´ve been one friendly community.

heres a link to the forum rules thread: http://www.narutoshadows.com/t1-naruto-shadows-rules

Quote :
Although i agree that some others acted like dicks too but that werent that many, not more than 3-4 including myself

Heres a thought. If you don't want to get banned, don't act like dicks....

It shocks me that some people on the forums feel that they're automatically entitled to say what ever they want to say at any time. Like its their right. A FORUM IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. The Mods have to regulate it to keep it clean. and NOBODY gets banned for no reason. Absolutely nobody. theres always a reason and the person that got banned always acts like they did nothing wrong. i swear it pisses me off wen ppl go "oh this guy got banned for no reason, all he did was post a link to another game". when in the rules it CLEARLY states you can get banned for it.

Follow the rules, dont act like a brat on the forums THEN we will have a more friendly forum.

Peace out Smile


How about you loosen up your ass and stop being such a mod-rules-kissass.

Piss out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ice-tea
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 22
Location : The Closet

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 am

I say we all calm down and go play minecraft in one server. Nothing feels better than burning the house of the person you hate... AND no one would get banned on the forums or brak any forum rules o3o

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mammeth.tumblr.com/
Sprinkler
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 129
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 am

ice-tea wrote:
I say we all calm down and go play minecraft in one server. Nothing feels better than burning the house of the person you hate... AND no one would get banned on the forums or brak any forum rules o3o

100 bucks that LD would manage to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Acula
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:10 am

Every question you just asked has already been answered by the rules. Do yourself a favor and take a look at them because you obviously haven't.

The only people that have been banned have been the people that have been breaking the rules.

Which unfortunately by coincidence happens to mostly be the SWO guys, because apparently following rules seems to be pretty hard to do, so there is nothing to really sort out. Everyone see's what has been said, all the mods are watching what happens. "Sorting out" these bans is unnecessary, because they've already been sorted. There is no "unjustified" ban. If you cant read our rules, then you don't need to be in this forums. Those rules are as straightforward as anything could be, your failure to interpret them correctly is your own fault, and sadly will result in some problems.

No one from NR or abunai has been banned yet. Why? Because they follow the rules and arent, in robos words, "acting like dicks". Its a very simple thing to do, but sadly to some people, its just impossible. Like I said to alucard and a few other guys, we don't want to have to treat some of you like crap, but you don't give us any options considering all you do is break the rules and then pretend you've done nothing wrong.

As for zaoshi, none of the mods ever mentioned him being banned at all in the first place, he only got banned after he started trying to post that virus.

And for the warnings, our discretion of giving you one is very simple, we tell you, and if you dont notice it, or you choose to pretend not to notice, then that's too bad, because all mods are notified when a warning is issued, and at that point anything you do is watched very closely.

This is very very simple stuff, but some people just like to make things seem more complicated than it really is, and think they can get away with things here.

Ill post the ENTIRE rules just for you Smile


Modkira wrote:
Forum Rules


Please read the following:


Rule One: Swearing isn't banned but I don't think there is need for excessive vulgar language.

Rule Two: Forum trolls can be somewhat funny on rare occasions. Any type of troll thread will be deleted and threads with inappropriate/illicit content will result in temporary or permanent ban depending on the thread.

Rule Three: Please treat other forum members with respect. I know it's kind of cheesy but treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Rule Four: Please try to avoid double posts. Excessive double post will get you a verbal warning then a forum warning.

Rule Five: Try to post in the appropriate category/forum. We'll try to move threads that are misplaced.

Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Rule Seven: Do not link or post any explicit material. A warning will be issued then if repeated a silence/ban, depending on how bad it is.

Rule Eight: Please don't flame, harass, and flood. A warning will be given then if repeated a silence/ban will be issued, again depending on how bad it is.

Rule Nine: Do not impersonate any regular or staff member. One warning will be given then a temporary/permanent ban.

Rule Ten: Don't act like a Mod or Admin if you aren't one.

Rule Eleven: Spamming or off-topic or making pointless posts is prohibited. Please don't post if you nothing to add to the topic. Excessive spamming will result in a temporary/permanent ban. A warning will be given before the ban.

Rule Twelve: Do not post/link any illegal or pirated material. Any threads of that sort will be deleted and a warning will be given to the offender. If repeat it will result in a PERMANENT ban.


The rules above also apply to the chat box, but there are some chat box only rules below.


Chatbox Rules


Rule One: Don't make your font with the middle line [ example : Najju ]

Rule Two: This is NOT the place for religious debates, if you absolutely HAVE to debate about it, take to an off topic thread please. Keep it out of the chat box. Not everyone wants to debate about that crap, so don't make everyone see it. That's the only thing you cant discuss / debate on the chatbox , Thank you.

If its really that hard for you to understand any of that, then sadly i'm very sorry, but we cant really dumb it down any more than that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sprinkler
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 129
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:38 am

Dr.Acula wrote:
Every question you just asked has already been answered by the rules. Do yourself a favor and take a look at them because you obviously haven't.

The only people that have been banned have been the people that have been breaking the rules.

Which unfortunately by coincidence happens to mostly be the SWO guys, because apparently following rules seems to be pretty hard to do, so there is nothing to really sort out. Everyone see's what has been said, all the mods are watching what happens. "Sorting out" these bans is unnecessary, because they've already been sorted. There is no "unjustified" ban. If you cant read our rules, then you don't need to be in this forums. Those rules are as straightforward as anything could be, your failure to interpret them correctly is your own fault, and sadly will result in some problems.

No one from NR or abunai has been banned yet. Why? Because they follow the rules and arent, in robos words, "acting like dicks". Its a very simple thing to do, but sadly to some people, its just impossible. Like I said to alucard and a few other guys, we don't want to have to treat some of you like crap, but you don't give us any options considering all you do is break the rules and then pretend you've done nothing wrong.

As for zaoshi, none of the mods ever mentioned him being banned at all in the first place, he only got banned after he started trying to post that virus.

And for the warnings, our discretion of giving you one is very simple, we tell you, and if you dont notice it, or you choose to pretend not to notice, then that's too bad, because all mods are notified when a warning is issued, and at that point anything you do is watched very closely.

This is very very simple stuff, but some people just like to make things seem more complicated than it really is, and think they can get away with things here.

Ill post the ENTIRE rules just for you Smile


Modkira wrote:
Forum Rules


Please read the following:


Rule One: Swearing isn't banned but I don't think there is need for excessive vulgar language.

Rule Two: Forum trolls can be somewhat funny on rare occasions. Any type of troll thread will be deleted and threads with inappropriate/illicit content will result in temporary or permanent ban depending on the thread.

Rule Three: Please treat other forum members with respect. I know it's kind of cheesy but treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Rule Four: Please try to avoid double posts. Excessive double post will get you a verbal warning then a forum warning.

Rule Five: Try to post in the appropriate category/forum. We'll try to move threads that are misplaced.

Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Rule Seven: Do not link or post any explicit material. A warning will be issued then if repeated a silence/ban, depending on how bad it is.

Rule Eight: Please don't flame, harass, and flood. A warning will be given then if repeated a silence/ban will be issued, again depending on how bad it is.

Rule Nine: Do not impersonate any regular or staff member. One warning will be given then a temporary/permanent ban.

Rule Ten: Don't act like a Mod or Admin if you aren't one.

Rule Eleven: Spamming or off-topic or making pointless posts is prohibited. Please don't post if you nothing to add to the topic. Excessive spamming will result in a temporary/permanent ban. A warning will be given before the ban.

Rule Twelve: Do not post/link any illegal or pirated material. Any threads of that sort will be deleted and a warning will be given to the offender. If repeat it will result in a PERMANENT ban.


The rules above also apply to the chat box, but there are some chat box only rules below.


Chatbox Rules


Rule One: Don't make your font with the middle line [ example : Najju ]

Rule Two: This is NOT the place for religious debates, if you absolutely HAVE to debate about it, take to an off topic thread please. Keep it out of the chat box. Not everyone wants to debate about that crap, so don't make everyone see it. That's the only thing you cant discuss / debate on the chatbox , Thank you.

If its really that hard for you to understand any of that, then sadly i'm very sorry, but we cant really dumb it down any more than that.

Lol, noob fail. NR = Narutorivals = Majority of SWO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Acula
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:50 am

Considering the only NR anyone has ever bothered to abbreviate is Naruto Realms, and no one ever mentions Naruto Rivals anymore, you'll have to forgive the misunderstanding of abbreviations.

Point still being, we wouldnt have to issue warnings or give bans unless you were doing something wrong now, wouldnt we?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:56 am

roboWarrior001 wrote:
A FORUM IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.
WHAT? WHAAAAAAAT???!?
EXPLAIN to me how this forum isn't a democracy?? WE have the right to post WHATEVER we wish to EXCEPT those under the regulations.
(I get that some of us might be breaking the rules, but my point in this reply is to DEFINE the term Democracy to you.)

This place is like a country, we have the right to do everything except those which the Government (Mod's in this case) deemed wrong.

I really needed to clarify this because I lol'd at your statement.


Anyway, the thing is in this forum is that they take rules WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. I realise they do that to maintain order but dammit, you're killing ALL the fun. Rule 6 just blew my mind. I see no harm whatsoever. Yet, we get banned for it. This is utterly absurd on so many levels. You're killing the community. People not only join for the game, but for the forum, as well.

Having rules shoved up your face everyday is way too annoying. Ease down, it's JUST A FORUM.

~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Acula
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:06 am

There are ways around those rules, and we are pretty lax considering

The only rules we've had to enforce are rules 3, 7, 8 and 10

The rest we will ignore to a point, but if someone is getting out of hand with things, like Repp yesterday, and spinkler a few days ago, then we WILL act on things when we need to.

Like i've said, we wouldnt have to do anything to people if they didnt give us reason to.

I dont see anyone else on this forums really complaning all that much, again the question is, why?

Because they actually listen and follow the rules, so far the only people i've seen complain about anything at all are the SWO people, which really makes me wonder how your forums was really run.

Im not trying to badmouth your forums, or the people in general. But considering how much we have done to most of your SWO people, and what we KEEP having to do, you would think they would get the point. Which again is something that just seems to escape their grasp, thus the reason why we are so harsh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:38 am

Dr.Acula wrote:
There are ways around those rules, and we are pretty lax considering
Pretty lax eh? From what I've seen, you're the only who's taking the rules way to seriously. Again, from what I've seen. I won't judge the other mods without seeing.
Dr.Acula wrote:
I dont see anyone else on this forums really complaning all that much, again the question is, why?
I've seen some members take warnings. Yet no ban whatsoever.

Dr.Acula wrote:
which really makes me wonder how your forums was really run.
Our Naruto Rivals community has been together for about 3 years. We've gone through 2 forum with different rules & different mods. Yet, we never seemed to complain up until recently when SWO died & our mod started being a douchebag. Besides that, all was dandy and smooth. Rules were enforced, yet nothing was taken seriously because at the end of the day, it's just a place where people connect & get to know each other.

Dr.Acula wrote:
Im not trying to badmouth your forums, or the people in general. But considering how much we have done to most of your SWO people, and what we KEEP having to do, you would think they would get the point. Which again is something that just seems to escape their grasp, thus the reason why we are so harsh.
Try a different method then. Perhaps they don't get the ban is issued when something is wrong. Perhaps all your ban is actually turning them more rebellious which in return; is making them break more rules. Our mod's have always been lenient you can't except us to adapt to this rule-drowned forum so quickly.

~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ashes13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
avatar

Posts : 66
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 am

Considering no one from SWO (Besides the virus people) has been banned for longer than a day, (and only for clearing breaking the rules/not listening) I do not see WHY you see the need to keep complaining.

You are all new to our community, and those of you who actually posted or came into the chat box had major attitudes.
After a battle to keep viruses out that pissed off all of us, the attitudes were not welcome.
Yes, not all of you were/are like that, but that is all we were shown, so maybe shut up and give us a CHANCE to look at all of you and not just the few. If you follow the rules, we wont have any problems.

The only people still making a big deal out of any of this are the few people who had the attitudes.

So, enough complaining about something that is no longer an issue, and prove that you are better than the few who felt the need to say "I'm here!" in the most annoying way possible.

Shut up, and give it time. Non of you have been perma banned, so, show us ALL of you and not just a few pricks.

~


Last edited by ashes13 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldhell
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:03 am

Sprinkler wrote:
roboWarrior001 wrote:
Quote :
How come Moderators are allowed to ban people just for posting links on the chatbox ? I got warned by a Mod for it, i dont see what is wrong with that

Quote :
Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Them's the rules buddy.

Quote :
If there would be straightforward rules none of this would have happened and we all would´ve been one friendly community.

heres a link to the forum rules thread: http://www.narutoshadows.com/t1-naruto-shadows-rules

Quote :
Although i agree that some others acted like dicks too but that werent that many, not more than 3-4 including myself

Heres a thought. If you don't want to get banned, don't act like dicks....

It shocks me that some people on the forums feel that they're automatically entitled to say what ever they want to say at any time. Like its their right. A FORUM IS NOT A DEMOCRACY. The Mods have to regulate it to keep it clean. and NOBODY gets banned for no reason. Absolutely nobody. theres always a reason and the person that got banned always acts like they did nothing wrong. i swear it pisses me off wen ppl go "oh this guy got banned for no reason, all he did was post a link to another game". when in the rules it CLEARLY states you can get banned for it.

Follow the rules, dont act like a brat on the forums THEN we will have a more friendly forum.

Peace out Smile


How about you loosen up your ass and stop being such a mod-rules-kissass.

Piss out

He was trying to be helpful, there was NO need to disrespect Robo like that. So how about you stop being such a dick for once and masturbate quietly in the corner to a picture of your mother.

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 am

Thanks cold i was going to respond to him but u said it all really Smile


Quote :
WHAT? WHAAAAAAAT???!?
EXPLAIN to me how this forum isn't a democracy?? WE have the right to post WHATEVER we wish to EXCEPT those under the regulations.
(I get that some of us might be breaking the rules, but my point in this reply is to DEFINE the term Democracy to you.)

This place is like a country, we have the right to do everything except those which the Government (Mod's in this case) deemed wrong.

I really needed to clarify this because I lol'd at your statement.

For one thing we the members of the forums don't elect or choose the mods. And no we don't have the right to do anything. people should stop looking at things like they are entitled to them. its a privilege to be on the forums of a potential naruto mmo. You're lucky to be here nd the mods dont owe you shit. but you do owe them respect. a forum is more of a form of dictatorship i think, as it should be.

~
The Dragon hidden in the Cloud

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Acula
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:55 am

Thats not exactly how we are running things here robo

We want the people to be able to enjoy themselves, have a place to socialize, have fun, but this isnt a place to troll, spam, insult, and fight about things like it has been for the last week and a half

Alot of people are seeing the bad parts of the forums and how things are run, because we have to deal with people that are causing it. Before anyone from SWO that came on and caused problems, we were a really really open minded, open armed people

But then we got hit by viruses and hacks, and then like ash said, we've had to deal with peoples attitudes. So no, nothing is fair right now, because we have to deal with all of this crap, and alot of people are being put in the middle of it, because we have to deal with alot of other people giving us crap. So do us a favor, shut the hell up, and deal with it because we are getting sick and tired of hearing the same thing over and over, when the only reason any of the stuff that happens, is happening, is because we have to do it. If you dont like it, then save your words, and get the fuck off the forums, we arent obligating you to be here, the only thing keeping you here is yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DakaZZs
Members
Members


Posts : 50
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 am

Dr.Acula wrote:
Every question you just asked has already been answered by the rules. Do yourself a favor and take a look at them because you obviously haven't.

The only people that have been banned have been the people that have been breaking the rules.

Which unfortunately by coincidence happens to mostly be the SWO guys, because apparently following rules seems to be pretty hard to do, so there is nothing to really sort out. Everyone see's what has been said, all the mods are watching what happens. "Sorting out" these bans is unnecessary, because they've already been sorted. There is no "unjustified" ban. If you cant read our rules, then you don't need to be in this forums. Those rules are as straightforward as anything could be, your failure to interpret them correctly is your own fault, and sadly will result in some problems.

No one from NR or abunai has been banned yet. Why? Because they follow the rules and arent, in robos words, "acting like dicks". Its a very simple thing to do, but sadly to some people, its just impossible. Like I said to alucard and a few other guys, we don't want to have to treat some of you like crap, but you don't give us any options considering all you do is break the rules and then pretend you've done nothing wrong.

As for zaoshi, none of the mods ever mentioned him being banned at all in the first place, he only got banned after he started trying to post that virus.

And for the warnings, our discretion of giving you one is very simple, we tell you, and if you dont notice it, or you choose to pretend not to notice, then that's too bad, because all mods are notified when a warning is issued, and at that point anything you do is watched very closely.

This is very very simple stuff, but some people just like to make things seem more complicated than it really is, and think they can get away with things here.

Ill post the ENTIRE rules just for you Smile


Modkira wrote:
Forum Rules


Please read the following:


Rule One: Swearing isn't banned but I don't think there is need for excessive vulgar language.

Rule Two: Forum trolls can be somewhat funny on rare occasions. Any type of troll thread will be deleted and threads with inappropriate/illicit content will result in temporary or permanent ban depending on the thread.

Rule Three: Please treat other forum members with respect. I know it's kind of cheesy but treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Rule Four: Please try to avoid double posts. Excessive double post will get you a verbal warning then a forum warning.

Rule Five: Try to post in the appropriate category/forum. We'll try to move threads that are misplaced.

Rule Six: No advertising. Ads such as for other game products, websites, other forums, etc. will result in a warning, then if it continues a ban will be issued.

Rule Seven: Do not link or post any explicit material. A warning will be issued then if repeated a silence/ban, depending on how bad it is.

Rule Eight: Please don't flame, harass, and flood. A warning will be given then if repeated a silence/ban will be issued, again depending on how bad it is.

Rule Nine: Do not impersonate any regular or staff member. One warning will be given then a temporary/permanent ban.

Rule Ten: Don't act like a Mod or Admin if you aren't one.

Rule Eleven: Spamming or off-topic or making pointless posts is prohibited. Please don't post if you nothing to add to the topic. Excessive spamming will result in a temporary/permanent ban. A warning will be given before the ban.

Rule Twelve: Do not post/link any illegal or pirated material. Any threads of that sort will be deleted and a warning will be given to the offender. If repeat it will result in a PERMANENT ban.


The rules above also apply to the chat box, but there are some chat box only rules below.


Chatbox Rules


Rule One: Don't make your font with the middle line [ example : Najju ]

Rule Two: This is NOT the place for religious debates, if you absolutely HAVE to debate about it, take to an off topic thread please. Keep it out of the chat box. Not everyone wants to debate about that crap, so don't make everyone see it. That's the only thing you cant discuss / debate on the chatbox , Thank you.

If its really that hard for you to understand any of that, then sadly i'm very sorry, but we cant really dumb it down any more than that.







FORUM RULES ARE NOT CHATBOX RULES



Ripiz got banned for posting links, explain me that.

Teashi got banned for no reason, explain me that.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Acula
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-07-17
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:58 am

DakaZZs wrote:
FORUM RULES ARE NOT CHATBOX RULES

You obviously still didnt read the rules
Modkira wrote:

The rules above also apply to the chat box, but there are some chat box only rules below.

^ it says it right there clearly

Learn to read, because your negligence to do so is obviously going to get you in alot of trouble

Both ripiz and teashi were already explained, you seriously just dont know how to read do you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldhell
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 am

Ladies, ladies, please... How bout we ALL have a nice warm glass of shut the fuck up and make sweet love to each other like the good citizens of this forum we are Very Happy

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fox
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 29
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:16 am

I agree with Cold. Let's just chill and relax. Why must we fight like that.
Like Ash said in one post, no one has got perma banned, they have only got day banned or so. So it's not really that bad. Why can't everyone just chill. Forget about those bans and warns and stuff.

~
Awesome

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alucard
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 23
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 am

roboWarrior001 wrote:
Thanks cold i was going to respond to him but u said it all really Smile


Quote :
WHAT? WHAAAAAAAT???!?
EXPLAIN to me how this forum isn't a democracy?? WE have the right to post WHATEVER we wish to EXCEPT those under the regulations.
(I get that some of us might be breaking the rules, but my point in this reply is to DEFINE the term Democracy to you.)

This place is like a country, we have the right to do everything except those which the Government (Mod's in this case) deemed wrong.

I really needed to clarify this because I lol'd at your statement.

For one thing we the members of the forums don't elect or choose the mods. And no we don't have the right to do anything. people should stop looking at things like they are entitled to them. its a privilege to be on the forums of a potential naruto mmo. You're lucky to be here nd the mods dont owe you shit. but you do owe them respect. a forum is more of a form of dictatorship i think, as it should be.
Oh good lord. If you don't have the right to do anything... Oh wait, you're posting your opinion on this matter right now.......
Privilege???? It's just a forum for Gods sake. It's no different than any other except for the tight rules!
Don't post, don't start threads, don't state your opinion, go lock yourself up in a closet. That's dictatorship for you. Is the forum like that? NO.

And dude, so far, I haven't done anything to disrespect the mods. I have merely stated my opinion.
If you see that as offensive, I feel sorry for you.

~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roboWarrior001
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 41
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 am

@Dr. Acula
I get it bro. I was just saying that you could do it anyway u wanted. Nf u decided to be real open. But some ppl r takin advantage of things.

@Alucard
I disagree. Oh nd I'm not offended, don't worry. Btw what you described is authorotarian. Dictatorship meams a set leadership, who make rules nd govern without express consent from the people. Oh I never sed u disrespected them, I'm sure u didn't. I mean some other ppl on the forums.

But like cold sed there's no need continuing with this. Honeslty I'd rather be making sweet sweet love lol.

~
The Dragon hidden in the Cloud

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coldhell
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 40
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-27
Age : 25
Location : Connecticut, USA

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:58 am

All in favor of sweet lovin', say "Aye'.

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaylord Q. Tinkledink
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 61
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 104
Location : Behind you

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:12 am

Nay.

~
-Me
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gayhentaitentaclemonkeyporn.edu
scorpion
Members
Members
avatar

Posts : 54
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:15 am

What a shitstorm.

~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Complaining about the SWO - NR situation    

Back to top Go down
 

Complaining about the SWO - NR situation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Role-Play Generator
» Up to date Map of the Shinobi World and Current Situation
» ANBU Black Ops
» Complaining Right Off The Bat
» SHRPG Political Situation

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Shadows :: Help & Support :: Complaints Section-